Use Zendesk Presents as a preface.
Keep it short.
Don’t use abbreviations.
Don’t create new brands.
Lofts and industrial spaces (they’re on brand)
Neutral, white box spaces (we can make them on brand)
Unexpected, charming spaces (but check with us if they’re on brand or not)
Stale hotel chains with ugly carpets
Oversized convention centers
Over-designed hotels that try too hard
Vibrant, central city districts
Hip areas with plenty of bars and restaurants
Boring city districts
• Arrival area for welcome and registration or as a meeting point during the day
• Main stage for keynotes and product demos
• Smaller stages for breakouts and tracks
• Food and beverage areas for self-serve buffets, sit down meals, or appetizers
• Lounge spaces for people to network, hold meetings, and catch up on work
• Smaller rooms for private meetings
• Demo areas for Zendesk demos
• Sponsor areas for partner presentations
Warm gray carpet on stage
On brand high and low furniture
On brand plants